AGREEMENT made by and between (Consignor) and (Undersigned).
The terms of consignment are:
1. Undersigned acknowledges receipt of goods as described on annexed schedule. Said goods shall remain property of Consignor until sold.
2. The Undersigned at its own cost and expense agrees to keep and display the articles only in its place of business, and agrees, on demand made before any sale to return the same in good order and condition.
3. The Undersigned agrees to use its best efforts to sell the goods for the Consignor's account on cash terms, and at such prices as shall from time to time be designated by Consignor.
4. The Undersigned agrees upon sale, to maintain proceeds due Consignor separate and apart from its own funds and deliver such proceeds, less commission, to Consignor together with an accounting within (--) days of said sale.
5. The Undersigned agrees to accept as full payment a commission equal to ____% of the gross sales price exclusive of any sales tax.
6. The Undersigned agrees to carry and keep in effect free and extended coverage, public liability, and contractual liability insurance.
7. The Undersigned agrees to permit the Consignor to enter the premises at reasonable times to examine and inspect the articles.
8. The Undersigned agrees to issue such financing statements for public filing as may reasonably be required by Consignor.
9. The Consignor shall be designated as a party insured in addition to Undersigned. Owner will furnish a copy of each such policy of insurance to Consignor.
10. Warranties. A copy of the warranty to be used in connection with the Products is attached hereto as Appendix C [omitted]. CONSIGNOR MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES TO UNDERSIGNED WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS OTHER THAN AS CONTAINED IN THE WARRANTY. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Undersigned shall make no warranties to its customers regarding the Products in the name of Consignor or otherwise having the effect of giving the customer direct recourse to other than as permitted in accordance with Appendix D attached hereto [omitted].
Signed this ___________ day of ___________, 20 __.