This Agreement made this ______________ day of ________, 20__ by and between ____________ ("Consignor") and _______________ the undersigned ("Consignee").
The parties hereby agree:
1. The Consignee shall hold and care for the goods delivered by Consignor and described in Exhibit 1 of this Agreement, receipt of which is hereby acknowledged. Title to the goods or to the proceeds from their sale shall remain the property of the Consignor at all times.
2. The undersigned shall maintain and display the goods only at its place of business at [Address] for sale, at its cost and expense.
3. The Consignees shall return all unsold goods to Consignor upon demand and pay for the cost of freight and handling.
4. The undersigned shall insure the goods at full value at its own cost and expense.
5. The undersigned shall use its best efforts to sell the goods at such prices as the Consignor shall set for cash or upon such terms as the Consignor may from time to time establish in writing.
6. The undersigned shall not commingle the proceeds of the sale of the goods with its funds and shall deliver the proceeds, less a commission of (--%) on the gross sales price less sales tax to the Consignor at __ monthly together with an accounting of goods sold.
7. The Consignor shall at its own cost and expense, keep the goods free and clear of all taxes, license fees, and encumbrances.
8. The undersigned agrees to permit the Consignor to enter its premises at all reasonable times for the purpose of examining and inspecting the goods.
Signed and sealed this _____ day of ______, 20 __.
Share with Twitter Share with Facebook Share with Google+ Share with LinkedIn