THIS AGREEMENT made on [Date] by and between [Name] of [Address] hereinafter referred to as "Name", and [Name] of [Address] hereinafter referred to as "Name".
FOR VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, the parties agree as follows:
2. No modification of this Contract will be effective unless it is in writing and is signed by both parties. This agreement binds and benefits both parties and any successors. Time is of the essence of this contract. This agreement, including any attachments, is the entire agreement between the parties.
3. Each party to this agreement acknowledges that no other agreement, promise or statement contained in this Agreement shall be valid or binding.
4. (Name) shall indemnify and hold harmless (name) from and against any claims, demands, losses, liability actions, lawsuit damages and expenses, including solicitor fees and court costs to the extent such claims, demands, losses, lawsuit damages and expenses result from any act or omission in connection with (name) day-to-day operations and management of (descibe in detail), and not excluding the sale of (name) products and/or business obligations under this agreement.
5. No waiver by (name) of any default or breach of any promise covenant or obligation by (name) hereunder, shall constitute a waiver by (name) of any subsequent default or breach by (name) hereunder.
6. Any notice required to be given by either party to the other in connection with this Agreement must be in writing and delivered personally or by mail. Notices to (name) will be directed to (name) or its representatives at (name) principal place of business, and notices to Company will be directed to the (name), (address). Mailed notices will be deemed received on the date deposited in Australia Post, including express mail.
7. This Contract is governed by the laws of the State of _______.
8. The parties have signed this Agreement on the date specified at the beginning of this Agreement.