1. Identification of Parties. This Lease is made [date] between [name], whose address is [address] (Landlord), and [name], whose present address is [address] (Tenant).
2. Description of Leased Premises. The premises leased by Landlord to Tenant is Suite [number] on the [number] floor of the Building located at [address].
3. Term. The term of this Lease shall be for [number] years starting at 12:01 AM on [date], and ending at noon on [date].
4. Tenant's Business. Tenant shall use the premises for an office for [activities to be carried on] and for no other purpose.
5. Rent. The annual rent for the premises is ---------- dollars ($----------) for the first year of the term, ---------- dollars ($----------) for the second year of the term, and ---------- dollars ($----------) for each remaining year of the term. The annual rent shall be paid in twelve equal monthly installments on the first day of each month. Landlord acknowledges receipt of ---------- dollars ($----------) for rent for the first month of the term. Rent shall be paid to Landlord at the address set out in this Lease or such address as Landlord may designate in writing.
6. Failure to Give Possession. If Landlord cannot give Tenant possession of the premises on the first day of the term for any reason, Tenant is relieved of the obligation to pay rent until possession is delivered. However, if...
Premium Legal Agreement: Instant download - Ready to fill-in and print only $22.50.
Share with Twitter Share with Facebook Share with Google+ Share with LinkedIn