RE: Credit Reference for _______________,
The above-named company has filed a credit application with our company naming your bank as a credit reference. By that application, the credit applicant has authorised us to contact the stated references and receive confidential information from them regarding their credit history. Attached please find a copy of the Credit Application naming your bank as a reference and authorising our company to receive credit information.
We would, therefore, appreciate if you could provide us with the following information:
1. How long has the company had an account with your bank?
2. What has been the average daily account balance?
3. Is there a history of overdrafts on this account?
4. Does this company currently have any loans with your bank
(a) If so, what is the outstanding balance?
(b) Are they secured loans?
(c) What is the collateral?
(d) Has the repayment been satisfactory?
5. Has this customer been a satisfactory banking client?
We would appreciate any further information that you might be able to provide that may enable us to evaluate the credit history of this applicant. All information will be held in strict confidence.
Thank you very much for your assistance.
Share with Twitter Share with Facebook Share with Google+ Share with LinkedIn