1. Introduction. Agreement made [date] between [name], residing at [address] (Seller), and [name], residing at [address] (Buyer), for the sale and delivery of a used microcomputer and hard disk drive.
2. Description of Computer and Hard Disk Drive. Seller hereby sells and Buyer hereby purchases a [name] Computer, [model], together with a [name] hard disk, [model], and the manufacturers' manuals that accompanied the computer and drive.
3. Purchase Price. The purchase price is ---------- dollars ($----------), receipt of which is acknowledged by Seller by check drawn on [bank], subject to collection.
4. Condition of Computer and Hard Disk Drive. Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has inspected the computer and hard disk drive and is purchasing it "as is." Seller specifically disclaims any warranties as to the computer and hard disk drive's physical and mechanical condition.
5. Seller's Representations and Warranties. Seller makes the following representations and warranties that shall survive the execution of this Agreement and the transfer of the computer and hard disk drive...
Premium Legal Agreement: Instant download - Ready to fill-in and print only $15.00.
Share with Twitter Share with Facebook Share with Google+ Share with LinkedIn