Articles of Incorporation
The undersigned, natural persons who are each twenty-one years or older for the purpose of forming a corporation in accordance with the [name] Law of the State of [state], hereby certify:
1. The name of the corporation is [name] (Corporation).
2. Corporation is organized and chartered solely for the purposes of operating under the Small Business Investment Act of 1958, as amended. Corporation shall have all of the powers and responsibilities conferred by the Small Business Investment Act of 1958, as amended, and the regulations issued thereunder.
3. Corporation shall have all of the powers permitted to business corporations by the laws of [state], except as those powers may be limited by or are inconsistent with the Small Business Investment Act of 1958, as amended, and the regulations issued thereunder as are now in effect or may hereafter be promulgated.
4. The office of Corporation is located at [address].
5. The Secretary of State of [state] is designated as the agent of corporation upon whom process against it may be served. The post office address to which the Secretary of State is to mail a copy of any process against Corporation is [address].
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we have made, subscribed, and acknowledged this Certificate the [date].
Share with Twitter Share with Facebook Share with Google+ Share with LinkedIn