FOR GOOD CONSIDERATION, and as an inducement for _______________ to grant credit on extended terms, the undersigned hereby agrees to enter into this Purchase Requirement Agreement on the following terms:
1. During the period from _______________ to _______________ as the undersigned shall be indebted to Creditor, the undersigned shall purchase from Creditor goods in the following quantity: _______________
2. The undersigned shall pay for said purchases within the Creditor's regular credit terms, or such extended terms as shall be expressly approved in writing by Creditor.
3. All purchases hereunder shall further be at such prices and include all promotional or advertising allowances, cash and/or trade discounts and other incentives and inducements, if any, as then customarily available to other accounts purchasing on equally proportionate terms.
4. In the event the undersigned shall fail to meet said purchase requirements, or otherwise default under this agreement, then in such event, Creditor shall have full rights to demand immediate payment of all sums due Creditor notwithstanding extended terms evidenced by any note, extension agreement or other agreement authorizing extended terms.
5. This agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and assigns.
Signed this _______ day of _______, 20 __.