This Agreement is made on this ______________ day of ________ 20 ___, between ____________________ (Employee), of _____________, and ____________ (Employer) of ________________.
In consideration of employee's employment by Employer, Employee agrees to the following terms and conditions.
1. Acknowledgment that certain Papers, Lists, Processes, Etc., are Trade Secrets. Employee acknowledges that the following items used in Employer's business are secret, confidential, unique, and valuable, were developed by Employer at great cost and over a long period, and disclosure of any of the items to anyone other than Employer's officers, agents, or authorised employees will cause Employer irreparable injury:
a. Customer lists, call lists, and other confidential customer data; b. Memoranda, notes, records, and other confidential technical data; c. Sketches, plans, drawings, and other confidential research and development data; or d. Manufacturing processes, chemical formulas, and the composition of Employer's products.
2. Agreement Not to Disclose Information. Employee will not disclose to anyone, other than Employer's officers, agents, or authorized employees, unless otherwise directed in writing by Employer's Board of Directors, any of the items listed in Paragraph 3 or any of Employer's other confidential information or trade secrets, whether developed before or after the date of this Agreement.
3. Information Developed by Employee. The restrictions contained in this Agreement include confidential information and trade secrets developed by Employee while employed by Employer.
4. Agreement Binding After Employment Ends. This Agreement shall not terminate upon the termination of Employee's employment. Its terms and conditions shall be binding upon Employee following the termination of Employee's employment, regardless of the reason for such termination.
5. That upon the termination of employment from the Company :
(a) Employee shall return to the Company all documents relating to the company, including but not necessarily limited to: drawings, blueprints, reports, manuals, correspondence, customer lists, computer programs, and all other materials and all copies thereof relating in any way to the Company's business, or in any way obtained by employee during the course of employee's employment.
(b) The Company may notify any future or prospective employer of the existence of this agreement.
(c) This agreement shall be binding upon employee and representatives and successors in interests, and shall inure to the benefit of the Company, its successors and assigns.
(d) The unenforceability of any provision to this agreement shall not impair or affect any other provision. e. In the event of any breach of this agreement, the Company shall have full rights to injunctive relief, in addition to any other existing rights. Either equitable relief or damages at law or both may be sought for breaches or threatened breaches of this Agreement.
6. Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of [state].
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Employer has signed this Agreement on the date set out above, in [city, state].